Thursday, July 9, 2009

C++ program that prompts me to define a bedroom and a kitchen specify their lengths, width, and areas.?

How do I create a C++ program that prompts me to define a bedroom and a kitchen specify their lengths, width, and areas.


How do I write class rectangle by specifying length and width? And I must define bedroom as a variable of type rectangle?


I'm a C++ beginner and this seems pretty confusing to me, can anyone help me with this program? Thanks.








It should looks like this:





Enter the length and width of the bedroom





Length=24


Width=16





The dimensions of the bedroom are length = 24 and width= 16, the area is = 384 square feet





……the same for the kitchen

C++ program that prompts me to define a bedroom and a kitchen specify their lengths, width, and areas.?
If its the area you want I already have a area program. It figures out rectangles, rhombuses, kites, etc. I made it when I was a beginner so it runs in a command prompt window... but it gets the work done. Oh and its written in C.





If you want to do it on your own all you need to know is "switch cases" and "if else" statements. And the formula for the area of the figures.





Email me if you have any questions.





Good Luck,


No comments:

Post a Comment